[time-nuts] HP 5370A socket problem

Chuck Harris cfharris at erols.com
Wed May 20 00:51:41 UTC 2009

Hi Didier,

I just had a look in mine, and it uses plain old TI sockets.  They may, or
may not be gold (I didn't look that carefully).  My unit is S/N 2217A01399,
so it sits in the middle of your two units.

I know that my unit is special (because it is mine, of course ;-), but I just
don't think it is all *that* special.  I have seen the same TI sockets used on
so many different instruments --I would bet more than half the stuff in my
shop has them--  They seem to work more often than not.

-Chuck Harris