[time-nuts] HP82335 HPIB Card

John Miles jmiles at pop.net
Thu May 28 17:52:02 UTC 2009

Many of those older ISA GPIB cards never had Windows NT drivers written for
them, much less 2K/XP.  That's true of National Instruments, and wouldn't
surprise me if it's true of HP as well.  I'm guessing you'll need to stick
with Win9x if you need to use that card.  (You don't have to go all the way
back to Win95, as Win98SE will use the same drivers.)

-- john, KE5FX