[time-nuts] HP82335 HPIB Card

Magnus Danielson magnus at rubidium.dyndns.org
Thu May 28 18:23:20 UTC 2009

J. Forster skrev:
> Not so. I just went through this. Even the older ISA NI GPIB cards will
> work on XP with the right drivers.
>
> It may take some looking on the NI site to find the drivers. I took the
> easy way out and just called NI. They were very helpful.

I have had the same issue with a NI PCMCIA board. The NI site and
support material was not optimized for people searching for older boards
and drivers. It really confused me. When I did finally install the
correct drivers, it worked like a charm.

Thus, the NI software is fine, but their web and other customer support
material could be improved.

Cheers,
Magnus