[time-nuts] Datum 9200 etal

michael castellano mjpc48 at yahoo.com
Sun May 31 14:42:49 UTC 2009

Hi folks:

Bear with me... a newbie to this list.

1)I am looking for a manual for the Datum 9200 time code translator, can't seem to locate one on mysearches. Can anyone help with a copy?

2) this is an old one:  like most of us, I have a Truetime 486DC that is now a pretty paperweight (In fact I have 3 here). Has ANYONE figured out how to do SOMETHING with it? Maybe a T/C translator, a stand alone clock (not so accurate, I know) or how making it into a remote readout?

Thanks for the info, and your patience!
73, Mike KM1R