[time-nuts] Loran C shutdown

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Wed Nov 11 03:44:27 UTC 2009

Well that's what I am thinking about also.
Earlier in this thread there was a mention of Europe.
This would be a sky wave only signal as I recall from the navy.
So I have g3plx LORAN software and will look to see what I might get here on
the east coast.
Suspect the Canadian chains will go very quickly since part of them uses the
US chain.
Or simpler then the g3plx software, just plugging in the GRI for the
European chains.
Have 3 austron receivers, the 2000c, 2100, and 2100f.