[time-nuts] Jamming GPS

Majdi S. Abbas msa at latt.net
Mon Nov 16 16:00:26 UTC 2009

On Mon, Nov 16, 2009 at 10:20:25AM -0500, EWKehren at aol.com wrote:
> Having followed the discussions on GPS jamming I have to question if this
> is a safe forum for such open info. In the wrong hands it allows the wrong
> people to cause serious problems.  Bert Kehren

	There have been published designs on the Internet for the last
decade or so, and there are plenty of (illegal, but common) GPS jammers
that pop up on eBay and the like.

	Security through obscurity doesn't work.  The hardware is
inexpensive and commercially available.

	Now, whether or not the subject is on-topic at this point, is
another question entirely.

	73,

	Majdi, N0RMZ