[time-nuts] Alternate frequency sources - second opinions

Alan Melia alan.melia at btinternet.com
Mon Nov 23 01:04:44 UTC 2009

I cant remember the detail now but my converstaion with a BBC engineer at
the NPL meeting a few years back suggested along the lines of "yes there
would be a stable frequency available on a digital TV signal but no it would
not be related (tracable) to any given standard because it didnt need to
be."

It may be a case of measure it and see !! TVADEV ?? :-))

Alan G3NYK