[time-nuts] Thunderbolt reception problems

SAIDJACK at aol.com SAIDJACK at aol.com
Tue Nov 24 01:52:03 UTC 2009

Hi Warren, et. al,

here is a plot (about 20hrs long) of my PRS-10 (driven by a M12+) compared
against my Thunderbolt both running from the same antenna feed. Comparison
done  on the 10MHz outputs, at maximum sample rate on my 5370B counter. Both
units  have been running for 6+ months now, the Thunderbolt has only been
locked for a  day+ though.

Standard deviation is 7.6ns, and the mean is 1.5ns. Peak to Peak is ~ -15ns
 to +19ns.

I was hoping for slightly better. Not sure who is the better of the two
(yet).

Bye,
Said

In a message dated 11/23/2009 11:22:27 Pacific Standard Time,