[time-nuts] Double oven ocxo's was Tbolt reception problems

WarrenS warrensjmail-one at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 26 02:50:29 UTC 2009

Rich

> You don't need a double oven with the E1938A
Maybe the E1938A does not need it,
BUT it SURE does helps the average OXCO to keep it at a VERY constant temp when looking at parts in e-12 freq changes.

How about the 10811-60158?
I think? that (or some version of it) is what is used in the Z3801A.

My testing shows that the ones I have sure need their outer ovens working to get the best performance, even over just small room temp changes.

ws