[time-nuts] FreeBSD version

Josh Smith juicewvu at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 11:46:14 UTC 2009

I guess this might be a little ot for this thread but maybe not.  I'm
a newbie to all of this stuff but judging from the archives freebsd
seems to be the OS of choice for these highly accurate NTP servers.
Why is the case?  Is there something specific to it that makes it more
suitable for this application than say some of the other BSD's or
Linux?

Thanks,
Josh Smith
KD8HRX