[time-nuts] Stanford Research SR620 Measurement Bias

Stan swperk at earthlink.net
Mon Oct 5 02:07:36 UTC 2009

One last follow-on to this thread: In order to speed up the calibration
process by being able to see the measurement results in real time while
adjusting the two CalByte values, I connected the SR620 scope outputs and
monitored the graphical output on my oscilloscope. It turns out that the
graphical output still works while adjusting the CalBytes and makes the
setup simpler (for me, anyway) than using a terminal emulator on the SR620
serial port to make the adjustments.

Stan

Message: 1