[time-nuts] Acitve GPS antenna biasing

SAIDJACK at aol.com SAIDJACK at aol.com
Fri Oct 9 01:34:19 UTC 2009

Hi Bruce,

days ago: there is a good reference I ran across with inductor part number,
schematic, and layout in the uBlox literature (hardware reference manuals)
on the uBlox website. They use a single Murata inductor for GPS  antenna
biasing.

bye,
Said

In a message dated 10/8/2009 18:30:16 Pacific Daylight Time,