[time-nuts] 5370A

Greg Burnett gbusg at comcast.net
Sat Oct 10 20:08:04 UTC 2009

Joe - When you manually set the trigger level pots to the center of the
triggered range (as indicated by flashing trigger LED), does your digital
display indicate trigger levels near zero volts? That is what's important -
and what might be way off if you have DC bias problems in the front-end. If
you have that problem, typically it will be in one channel only, although it
could of course be in both.

Greg