[time-nuts] Adret 4101A, the DCF77 and a good antenna

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 13:23:29 UTC 2009

Most of the LF receivers of this type need an active antenna.
10 mv injected is a huge signal compared to what you might receive perhaps
10 uv as a guess.
I have a fluke and a singer for 60 khz wwvb in the US and use a loopstick
and preamp using a mpf102 and follower transistor. Believe there are far
better options today.