[time-nuts] Please disregard what I said

John Green wpxs472 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 21:04:14 UTC 2009

The more I kept looking at the data I was getting with regard to comparing
the Z3801 to the Tbolt, the less sense it made. Finally, I concluded that I
made some kind of fundamental error either in how I was measuring or there
was a problem with what I was measuring with. The only thing I am sure of is
the difference in altitude reported by the two units. Disregard everything
else. I will try to have a go again next week. My apologies for polluting
this forum with worthless data. It won't happen again.