[time-nuts] General Radio LR-1

Bob Camp lists at cq.nu
Thu Sep 10 23:08:21 UTC 2009

Hi

A few more details:

1) The "oven" is a heated pine box.
2) The standard crystal is a big heavy quartz bar
3) I believe you can flip the bar over, I'm not remembering exactly
why you want to do that

That all assumes it's the one I remember. They were a standard part of
things like LM freq. meter calibration setups.

Definitely a very cool "state of the art" standard from days gone by.

Bob