[time-nuts] RoHS Solder

Had had at to-way.com
Sun Sep 27 16:36:19 UTC 2009

I, very much, have to agree with Rob. There is no place on this group
for nation/political bashing.

Had
K7MLR

At 10:56 AM 9/26/2009, you wrote:
>Dave,
>
>Your comments are both unwise, unnecessary, and downright rude to the many
>members of this group.
>
>As someone who was born in England, lived here all my life, but had the
>great pleasure of working with US companies for many years and has many
>friends in the US, I'm very disappointed that you feel you had to put what
>you did in print.
>
>Rob Kimberley

A fine is a tax for doing wrong.  A tax is a fine for doing well.

Peter Cooper, of Fermi Lab, says, "Every experimentalist knows
that the apparatus, or at least your understanding of it, is
always at fault until demonstrated otherwise." He also says,
"Nature is really unmoved by what I, or anyone else, believes."