[time-nuts] 4046 variations (was EPE GPS....)

Javier Herrero jherrero at hvsistemas.es
Sun Sep 27 16:54:36 UTC 2009

Yes, of course, some applications needs the parts that are in the better
side of the distribution curve for a particular parameter and for a
particularly stringent application, as you mention :), but I think that
a 4046 seems a part that should not have to be so critical that even in
the same lot number some work, some don't, and it is hard to believe
that no alternatives existed on that time that could have avoided the
high costly selection process.

Regards,

Javier