No subject

Fri Sep 4 12:59:48 UTC 2009

Very few people really "NEED" a Rb or Cs as they are not really doing
anything that requires that level of precision in frequency or accuracy in
time (me included). These days a BC-221 or WWB is not good enough, but 1
Hz at X-Band is for almost all practical uses.

It's a hobby. Just enjoy it!

FWIW,
-John