[time-nuts] Symmetricom 5115A Phase Noise Allen Deviation Test Set on ePay

Steve Rooke sar10538 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 7 20:27:31 UTC 2010

On 7 April 2010 03:04, Richard W. Solomon <w1ksz at earthlink.net> wrote:
> And nowhere in the listing do I find a statement that it works !!

I said:-
Dear cobhcwc,

Is it fully working and in calibration? Can you confirm what internal
options it has? Can we see an actual photo of the item please? Thanks,
Steve

- sar10538

He said:-
Dear sar10538,

This item is BRAND NEW in the Box. The item is inside of the box and
is sealed. I cannot open the box to take a picture because then it
would be considered an Open-Box item.

About the internal options, I don't know a whole lot about the details
of this products very well. Maybe this site would help...

http://pdf.directindustry.com/pdf/symmetricom/time-frequency-synchronization-solutions/31174-55836-_201.html

Thanks for the interest.

-Eric

- cobhcwc