[time-nuts] [OT] degaussing

Max Robinson max at maxsmusicplace.com
Sun Apr 18 02:09:00 UTC 2010

I haven't been following this thread but here are my comments based on the
attached messages.  You may have difficulty finding a service technician who
knows how to adjust purity and convergence on a CRT.  In about 1975 they
started coming from the factory with deflection yokes installed and all
purity and convergence adjusted.

Regards.

Max.  K 4 O D S.

Email: max at maxsmusicplace.com

Transistor site http://www.funwithtransistors.net
Vacuum tube site: http://www.funwithtubes.net

To subscribe to the fun with transistors group send an email to.
funwithtransistors-subscribe at yahoogroups.com

funwithtubes-subscribe at yahoogroups.com