[time-nuts] 4501 Netclock

Bob Camp lists at rtty.us
Thu Apr 22 11:40:44 UTC 2010

Hi

The pps pulse out of the TBolt is pretty narrow, the pulse stretcher is probably needed.

In addition to what's shown in John's instructions, you will need a link for the serial port. It's just like the link you set up for the pps port. The notes on the driver should show you what it needs to be called. gps0 is a pretty common name.

Bob