[time-nuts] GR 1115B

Max Robinson max at maxsmusicplace.com
Sun Aug 1 03:11:38 UTC 2010

First I suggest you let it run for a couple of weeks to see if it will come
into range.  It can take time for moisture to be driven out and stresses to
be relieved.

If you have to go into it, it comes apart very easily.  Just be very careful
not to break the flask.  You probably couldn't get a replacement.

Regards.

Max.  K 4 O D S.

Email: max at maxsmusicplace.com

Transistor site http://www.funwithtransistors.net
Vacuum tube site: http://www.funwithtubes.net

To subscribe to the fun with transistors group send an email to.
funwithtransistors-subscribe at yahoogroups.com

funwithtubes-subscribe at yahoogroups.com