[time-nuts] Z38xx and z3805

Bob Camp lists at rtty.us
Sun Aug 1 19:04:31 UTC 2010

Hi

What's the current thinking on saving the survey position on a z3805? Each time mine power cycle they come back believing they are in Korea somewhere.

Is there a simple "do these three things" recipe to get it saved to eeprom?

It's not a real big deal since they take quite a while to stabilize and really run right. It's more of a nuisance issue. I'd hate to nuke the unit fixing a minor problem.

I'm sure if I dug long enough in the archives I could get close to an answer, but hey, I'm lazy ....

Bob