[time-nuts] Remove Pictic boards from envelopes

Ed Palmer ed_palmer at sasktel.net
Fri Aug 6 15:15:03 UTC 2010

You mean they are tinned?  I received my two boards a couple of days
ago.  I thought that they missed the tinning solution.  There's just an
occasional splash of bright tin here and there, particularly on the
back.  The rest looks like oxidized copper.  I haven't tried to solder
them yet.  Hope the rosin cuts through it.

Ed