[time-nuts] On Finding Things

Brooke Clarke brooke at pacific.net
Sat Aug 7 13:59:48 UTC 2010

Hi Steve:

In the movie "Zero Effect" Daryl Zero says:
"Now, a few words on looking for things. When you go looking for
something specific, your chances of finding it are very bad. Because of
all the things in the world, you're only looking for one of them. When
you go looking for anything at all, your chances of finding it are very
good. Because of all the things in the world, you're sure to find some
of them."

Have Fun,

Brooke Clarke
http://www.PRC68.com