[time-nuts] Shipping IC chips

Robert Berg bob.b at pobox.com
Sat Aug 7 22:11:52 UTC 2010

Mea culpa.  However, I did propose the option of choosing flat rate
boxes in lieu of the envelopes, and no one replied with such a request.
This was actually Bob Camp's idea, and he was the only one who
specifically asked for this packing method. It costs substantially more,
but apparently is worth it.