[time-nuts] Remove Pictic boards from envelopes

Jean-Louis Oneto Jean-Louis.Oneto at obs-azur.fr
Tue Aug 10 23:26:24 UTC 2010

Nevertheless, there is a mention (with picture) of "mine de plomb" (="lead
pencil") in the French version of Wikipedia:
http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mine_de_plomb
They were extensively used in Antiquity (Egyptians, Greeks and Roman).
But I don't think they have RoHS compliant problems ;-}
Jean-Louis Oneto