[time-nuts] Simulation

Alan Melia alan.melia at btinternet.com
Sun Aug 15 10:36:48 UTC 2010

Hi Bob yes that was a point raised by Prof Nat Sokal after I published some
data, or rather he pointed out it happened in RF amps. I guess if you take
an used PA transistor out of service and measure it you might find the base
emitter junction very leaky, but does  few mA of leakage matter so much in a
low impedance high drive power circuit.
Reliability asks "does it do the job it was designed for" not "is it as good
as new now"

Alan
G3NYK