[time-nuts] PicTic Data

Stanley Reynolds stanley_reynolds at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 15 13:51:24 UTC 2010

----- Original Message ----
From: Steve Rooke <sar10538 at gmail.com>
To: Discussion of precise time and frequency measurement <time-nuts at febo.com>
Sent: Sun, August 15, 2010 7:05:40 AM
Subject: Re: [time-nuts] PicTic Data

On 15 August 2010 17:01, Stanley Reynolds <stanley_reynolds at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Thanks for looking at my data that was what I was fishing for all along :-)
>
> I was looking at the article:
>
> "A Small Dual Mixer Time Difference (DMTD) Clock Measuring System W.J. Riley "
> Richard posted
>
> And thinking it would be nice to do the DSS and Mixer boards to go with the
> pictic II.

I have been speaking to Bill Riley about doing this myself and he has
sent me all the board designs, software, etc. to enable one to be
built. I can ask him if he is OK if I distribute this if you wish.

Steve

<snip>

Please do, I would be willing to do the PC boards if the demand makes if
possible.

Stanley