[time-nuts] PicTic Data

Don Latham djl at montana.com
Sun Aug 15 16:18:46 UTC 2010

I really like using small individual cheap coolers; the ones that hold a
six-pack. Stick the stuff in. Use wire-wrap wire and small coax to get
signals and power in and out...
Don

Stanley Reynolds
> One problem is the door opens don't move in the same direction, a rain
> storm did
> cool things off outside during the test but it was still warmer outside
> both
> times.
> I will place a box over the Pictic and rerun the test.
>
> Stanley

"Neither the voice of authority nor the weight of reason and argument are
as significant as experiment, for thence comes quiet to the mind."
R. Bacon

Dr. Don Latham AJ7LL
Six Mile Systems LLP
17850 Six Mile Road