[time-nuts] Efratom MGPS & MFS-286 Manuals Now Available

Mark Gulbrandsen ksa50amp at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 17 00:24:02 UTC 2010

The MGPS manual and the MFS-286 Manual have been all but unobtainable for a long time however I have managed to track them down. Symmetricom claims they do not even have these manuals.n Perhaps I can trade them for a new Caesium Beam tube! We now have them available thanks to an Avionics Technician down in Texas. He owned an MFS-286 system but had sold it to a fellow in Japan. Luckly he had scanned the manual before the unit shipped off to Japan... over two years ago. I have also forworded these to to-way.com but until they are posted there I would be happy to send them to anyone needing them. Just wrtie me and request those manuals in the subject line.

Mark Gulbrandsen
Salt Lake City, UT
boothservice at yahoo.com