[time-nuts] OT: leaching was, Alternative time interval interpolation technique

Attila Kinali attila at kinali.ch
Tue Aug 17 20:49:38 UTC 2010

On Mon, 16 Aug 2010 12:02:58 -0400
"Bob Camp" <lists at rtty.us> wrote:

> Single cycle jitter is a bit confusing when you talk about bandwidths of 5Hz
> to 20 MHz off a carrier. Since phase noise at 5 Hz does contribute to jitter
> over that bandwidth, an OCXO (with good phase noise close in) would be
> needed.

Confusing is the right word. I can guess where it comes from,
but i think i will first read the stuff provided by Charles
before i continue asking questions.

Thanks so far and continue discussing ;-)

			Attila Kinali
--
Why does it take years to find the answers to
the questions one should have asked long ago?