[time-nuts] Small DMTD project PCBs Group Buy Update

Heathkid heathkid at heathkid.com
Thu Aug 19 01:41:45 UTC 2010

Stanley,

I'm not getting *any* emails from you privately.  So, can you please confirm
I'm on the list for a set of boards for this project (expanded system)?
Also, is anyone stepping up for the PIC programming?  Also, for some of the
more expensive or harder to get components... would anyone be willing to do
a group purchase?

Thanks!

73 Brice KA8MAV