[time-nuts] Bulletin Board / Forum

Heathkid heathkid at heathkid.com
Wed Aug 25 03:12:53 UTC 2010

I think "Manuals" would be a great addition; however, there are already so
many places to download them and so many manuals out there... maybe a
"sticky" list of sources would be best.  "Microprocessors" gets a bit off
topic as *everyone* has an opinion and their own favorite.  That said...
Time/Frequency Measurement Programming kept general could be decent as long
as everyone didn't start posting thousands of lines of PIC code asking why
it doesn't work.  Know what I mean?