[time-nuts] Bulletin Board / Forum

J. Forster jfor at quik.com
Wed Aug 25 13:48:55 UTC 2010

If your objective is to make a Wiki for Time-Nuts topics, why not do just
that. There are Wiki Builder packages out there and IMO an easily
searchable archive of Group posts would be "a good thing".

It's unclear to me how many will have time to read both emails and a
forum. I certainly don't.

FWIW,

-John