[time-nuts] homebrew H maser

J. Forster jfor at quik.com
Sun Aug 29 18:09:56 UTC 2010

This is very true. Norman Ramsey built one out of aluminum. It was at
least 6 feet in diameter and 8 feet long, at a guess. When I frequented
that lab (mid-late 80s), it was too big to get it out the door room so had
shelves inside to store equipment. It was inside a giant wooden crate,
easily 10' cubial.

-John

[snip]