[time-nuts] PICTIC II chip order, CLOSED.

Robert Darlington rdarlington at gmail.com
Mon Aug 30 04:00:38 UTC 2010

Just an update.   Ordering of the PICTIC II chips from me is now closed.   I
might do a run in a few months if there is demand.  I'll get the chips
ordered tonight or tomorrow and will do my best to get them out to you guys
by the end of next weekend.

Just an FYI for those that are interested, I'm using an up to date firmware
version of the PICStart Plus device programmer with MPLAB (whatever is
current).  I haven't touched the original code, nor have I compiled the code
other than as a test.  My compiled code is the same size as the original hex
code, but I'm still using the original hex file since I didn't do a binary
compare to verify they're the same.  I program and verify every chip that
comes out of the programmer to make sure the code is on there right.

Enjoy,
Bob