[time-nuts] GPS NTP servers

Jason Rabel jason at extremeoverclocking.com
Tue Aug 31 18:45:18 UTC 2010

Other turn-key companies (that I know of):

http://www.endruntechnologies.com/
http://www.ese-web.com/
http://www.spectracomcorp.com/
http://www.brandywinecomm.com/
http://www.zyfer.com/

You can also search ebay for older hardware that was swallowed up by Symmetricom like TrueTime and Datum.

I made a GPS based NTP server similar to John's, but I simply stuck a Motorola Oncore in the Soekris Net4501 chassis making it nice
and compact.

http://www.extremeoverclocking.com/articles/howto/Building_S1_NTP_Server_1.html

I have a pre-built CF image of NanoBSD with both NTPns & NTP on it that runs on my type of setup. It's not 100% turn-key, but you
can easily put it together in an afternoon. If you want to d/l the image just let me know and I can send you the URL.