[time-nuts] OT: NTP server questions

Robert Darlington rdarlington at gmail.com
Wed Dec 1 03:02:47 UTC 2010

That's exactly what we've done in the past (setting it when on the network
and letting the clock do what it wants) and that's fine.  The actual time
isn't as important as the agreement on what time it is.  This is certainly
the cheaper way to go and is becoming a viable option.

I agree about the 100 systems.  Everything we're considering is way overkill
but it gives us some simplicity that the end user wants.

-Bob