[time-nuts] Cheap GPS with USB, RS232, BLuetooth and PPS :)

Rix Seacord eseacord at verizon.net
Wed Dec 1 04:04:16 UTC 2010

Tim
Sorry in my haste I did not realize there were 2 distinctly different
modules.
With or without bluetooth. The sans bluetooth module has a coaxial
connector for +5v input which is weird since, as you say the usb port
powers the unit.
On the schematic left side there what looks like a coaxial type power
connector. The sleeve going to the positive side of the supply instead
of ground. The connector is J2 in the
http://www.sureelectronics.net/pdfs/GP-GS009_Ver1.0_EN.pdf users guide.

Rix Seacord K2AVP
eseacord at verizon.net