[time-nuts] Lady Heather Wish-list

k6rtm at comcast.net k6rtm at comcast.net
Sat Dec 4 20:05:06 UTC 2010

Lady Heather is a tremendous program for working with the Thunderbolt.

As I move things to another machine, I find myself struggling with "just what options did I whack to get that display?"

So my wishes for the next (beta) version:

--- keep options in a file that I can move to get the same display

or

-- a command to show what command-line options to use on LH startup to get the current display.

Not earthshaking, but would be nice to have.

And my continued thanks to all who have contributed to LH, and to this list.

cheers--

bob martin k6rtm