[time-nuts] Time Code generator

Joseph Gray jgray at zianet.com
Mon Dec 6 15:55:58 UTC 2010

I've used VAC myself for a different application in years past. If it
does what you need, it is well worth the small fee. There is a trial
version for download, so you can try it out first. The trial version
annoys you by saying "trial" every so often.

BTW, I have seen at least two different commercial audio applications
that use a customized version of VAC on the back end.

Joe Gray
W5JG