[time-nuts] 3586A HQ PDF Manual available

Roberto Barrios rbarrioss at msn.com
Thu Dec 9 22:18:36 UTC 2010

Hi Pete, Sal,

Luckily I've been able to invest a few unexpected evenings on the manual and
all the long boring work is already done. I'm now reviewing it thoroughly as
I'd like to avoid having to fix silly mistakes after people have already
downloaded it (something which is plainly unavoidable, I'm just trying to
minimize the embarrasment...)

It is a matter of hours,  you'll get it for the weekend :-)

Thanks for the interest !
Roberto EB4EQA

Message: 3