[time-nuts] 3586A HQ PDF Manual available -optimization-

Chuck Harris cfharris at erols.com
Sat Dec 11 01:04:47 UTC 2010

Press Release

October 2008

Data Professionals of Pleasanton California has purchased the Copyrights and existing inventory of all legacy Heathkit
product documentation from Heath Company of Benton Harbor Michigan for an undisclosed amount. The new company will make
copies of the original legacy manuals available to the marketplace via its web site and through eBay and PayPal.

-Chuck Harris