[time-nuts] Motorola VC-TCXO

Collins, Graham CollinG at navcanada.ca
Mon Dec 13 18:43:12 UTC 2010

I have one of these same exact modules which I purchased to use as a
TXCO that I could then lock to an external standard in an HP Agilent
5314A Universal counter. My project hasn't moved beyond a very
preliminary planning stage at the moment pending some more information
on the device.

I haven't been able to turn up much more than what the seller includes
with the module being a simple diagram and instructions. I have yet to
hook it up to power and see what it does.

If you manage to dig up some more info on the device I would appreciate
having it as well.

Cheers, Graham ve3gtc