[time-nuts] Frequency counter recommendation

Dave M dgminala at mediacombb.net
Thu Dec 16 05:54:28 UTC 2010

 I've seen several posts that mention the 5370 counter.  Certainly looks
like a capable instrument.  I'll be on the lookout for one that is in
reasonably good condition and WORKS.  I downloaded the NIST pub that you
mentioned, and with the cold days and colder nights, I'll have lots of time
to ponder it.
Re: Don Latham's response - I've never seen Robot BASIC, but I'll look it
up.  I assume that it's a GPIB controller application??
Re Stan, W1LE's response - Thanks for the Prologix recommendation.  I'll
look into it.
And thanks to all the other responders... I really appreciate your taking
time to offer your advice.

Dave M