[time-nuts] Frequency counter recommendation

Jim Palfreyman jim77742 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 16 06:14:12 UTC 2010

I asked the same question of this list a number of years back, took a few
different routes and ended up with precisely what has been suggested here:

HP 5370B
Prologix GPIB-USB
And an HP 3325B function generator to round it all out nicely.

Also, if ever asked by the financial controller *why* you bought such a
5370B, a cool demo is to demonstrate the "speed of electricity" along a
metre or two of cable.

Jim Palfreyman