[time-nuts] Frequency counter recommendation

Bob Camp lists at rtty.us
Sun Dec 19 04:29:47 UTC 2010

Hi

Which then gets us to the question of just how many people are interested in a $750 counter that basically does what a 5370B does? It wouldn't have an LED display, but it also would not have 20 pounds of manuals to back it up. You'd likely go with something other than HPIB, but in the end it would spit data to a PC somehow.

Bob