[time-nuts] Frequency counter recommendation

Joseph Gray jgray at zianet.com
Mon Dec 20 02:33:37 UTC 2010

One more link that shows the teardown of a Chumby One:
http://www.ifixit.com/Teardown/chumby-one-Teardown/1614/1

As I mentioned, the Insignia circuit board is slightly different. The
overall configuration of the unit is very similar. The Insignia is
actually easier to open than the Chumby.

Joe Gray
W5JG